Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calls for thread removals

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hilarious that people should bother to post that a thread should be moved ie Big Brother race discussion thing. I don't really give a toss one way or other about BB but find it bizarre someone would go onto the thread and plead for it to be moved. Is it offending you sooooo much that you cannot stand to have one line on the main board that says something you don't like?

Why don't you just go to a board that talks exclusively about football? We all know what NSC is about.

My personal opinion is that you want to appear to be very cool and intelligent by denouncing threads that aren't particularly pithy or layered.

Just a thought like.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Nibble said:
Hilarious that people should bother to post that a thread should be moved ie Big Brother race discussion thing. I don't really give a toss one way or other about BB but find it bizarre someone would go onto the thread and plead for it to be moved. Is it offending you sooooo much that you cannot stand to have one line on the main board that says something you don't like?

Why don't you just go to a board that talks exclusively about football? We all know what NSC is about.

My personal opinion is that you want to appear to be very cool and intelligent by denouncing threads that aren't particularly pithy or layered.

Just a thought like.

Yes I thought that as well. It was an interesting discussion cut down in it's prime.

Shame.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mods can this bemoved to the Big Brother forum please :angry: :angry: :angry:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Silent Bob said:
Who f***ing cares?

Well quite, but the point isn't about the thread subject it is about the fact that people try and appear above it all by asking for these threads to be moved but if they really were above it they would not even bother posting, in fact they prob wouldn't bother with NSC at all.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did it get moved?

I left it here because it was obviously going to become a debate far wider than Big Brother. I'll go and fetch it back...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Bozza said:
Did it get moved?

I left it here because it was obviously going to become a debate far wider than Big Brother. I'll go and fetch it back...

Nice one. Good to see an administrator who knows what he's doing.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Downloaded Penguin said:
Nice one. Good to see an administrator who knows what he's doing.

I've got this nice shiny red apple spare if Bozza would like it :kiss:
Can I wipe the blackboard for you as well Bozza.....? Please, please, please :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:p

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:angel:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Maybe it should be treated like players who wave imaginary cards at refs trying to get them booked or sent off.

Anyone who calls for a thread to be moved should be punsihed by only being able to post in Big Brother/Childish Ramblings for a week.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Big Brother neatly fills the void between the end of one football season and the start of the next. It should be EMBRACED IMHO

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Tom Hark said:
Big Brother neatly fills the void between the end of one football season and the start of the next. It should be EMBRACED IMHO
:wave: Agreed fella.:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here