Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling Watford O...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Eat your shorts ? Not my style but at the mention of the word 'shorts' are we to presume that you're back to your old hobbies again ? Naturally we can all understand as to why yu wouldn't bother with Orient.

Why not do yourself a favour. Come and watch 1st Division football next season, buy a BHA season ticket.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
Eat your shorts ? Not my style but at the mention of the word 'shorts' are we to presume that you're back to your old hobbies again ? Naturally we can all understand as to why yu wouldn't bother with Orient.

Why not do yourself a favour. Come and watch 1st Division football next season, buy a BHA season ticket.

Its an old saying...I wopuldnt expect you to remember. Dont they have tv's in belmarsh....or were you the only tv in belmarsh.....

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
WATFORD O said:
Thats was actually quite funny..............................and youre gay
Why do idiots like you always resort to the "gay" insult?It's so boring and predictable.Can't you think of any thing original?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Am fascinated with your interest in Belmarsh, clearly you think that you may be able live enjoy your homosexual fanstasies there. Sadly that's only the option for those who are on rule 43. Still, given your tastes I think you may well be able to sample them Twatty.

Last edited:

WATFORD O said:
Its an old saying...I wopuldnt expect you to remember. Dont they have tv's in belmarsh....or were you the only tv in belmarsh.....

What exactly does 'wopuldnt' mean? Is it a word used in Watford meaning 'not a hope of ever rising above the lowest division in the league' ? Is it short for "walloped by Hull City"?

Sorry to be pedantic wetfat, but then you are a flaming pedo.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
sams dad said:
Why do idiots like you always resort to the "gay" insult?It's so boring and predictable.Can't you think of any thing original?

Come on! I congratulated him on his retort! Dont be such a bore.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here