Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling Watford O...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I'm not going to wind you up, Twatty, I'll let your own manager do that...

Leyton Orient boss Martin Ling has given up on the play-offs after his side drew 1-1 with Kidderminster.

Orient have not now won in five games and Ling said: "The play-offs are not happening and it's a case of fighting to stay in the top half of the table.

"Off the ball, we're working hard and competing but creativity was minimal and we didn't pass it at all.

"We were looking for the team to take it on but we never went out of first gear. Kidderminster deserved a point."

So we'll not be hearing from you soon then, W.O.

Last edited:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
A few weeks back he told us that our season was over, he got that wrong he should have said LO season was over, he will no doubt be back next season saying just watch us go blah blah blah but we know the truth.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To be fair to Watto he was amongst the first to congratulate us when we won back to back champinships

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
But hasn't he crowed since we went back down! Twatty where are you.... where are you play-off dreams now, its all over for another year.

:lolol:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Watford O, Scott McGleish, Martin Ling, Barry Hearn, Bonio the dodgy PA announcer, your boys took one HELL of a beating...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Smart Mart said:
Watford O, Scott McGleish, Martin Ling, Barry Hearn, Bonio the dodgy PA announcer, your boys took one HELL of a beating...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yes but the trouble is they enjoyed it.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I have been away. Nice to know that you missed me.

Greg Heald hasnt been our captain for a year.

Our play off dreams are in tatters. Theres always next year.

Oh, and by the way, bhaexpres youre still a old fat useles gimp under the false pretence that people on here actually like you. If you werent bha they'd despise you more than me, dwayne and looney put together. They pity you like they do a pissed up old tramp. They toss you the odd crumb for comfort but would never actually let become a 'friend'.....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Good cumback Twatty, you must get your jokes from looking in a mirror.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
ah, its my bitch bhaexpress.....bored are ya ponce? Theres me I am off to Milan tomorrow and theres you dreaming of Belmarch....eat my shorts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here