Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling Manchester or northern based seagulls

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
What time train are you getting from manchester or other northern destinatations?

What pubs you going in?

And isnt the north pants compared to the south!

:nono:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: Calling Manchester or northern based seagulls

Screaming J said:
Not for beer prices its not!

1 thing out of all the sh** isnt bad i suppose!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

bhafc4eva said:
Took you a while to work out the obvious didnt it?

well 2-3 years is enough for anyone!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Smudge7 said:
oh dear
the dream is over

Dream is a distant memory..now comes reality!

Glad I did it..bored now!

I needed to leave TWICE,to realise......maybe not Brighton..but the south defo beckons!

Crime
Arrogance
Rudeness
Manner-less
Thick
Violent
Abrupt
Cold
Wet
Grim
Hell-on-Earth

All words to describe.

baring the list..its gr8....in its defence..its errrrr and errrrr yeahhhhhhhhhhh!

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
byf said:
Dream is a distant memory..now comes reality!

Glad I did it..bored now!

I needed to leave TWICE,to realise......maybe not Brighton..but the south defo beckons!

Crime
Arrogance
Rudeness
Manner-less
Thick
Violent
Abrupt
Cold
Wet
Grim
Hell-on-Earth

All words to describe.

baring the list..its gr8....in its defence..its errrrr and errrrr yeahhhhhhhhhhh!
And that's just the women :lolol:

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
byf said:
What time train are you getting from manchester or other northern destinatations?

What pubs you going in?

And isnt the north pants compared to the south!

:nono:

Manchester is great, hence living here!

I take it you are talking about trains to Bradford?

I'm going early! Getting the 8.55 from Manchester Victoria! Although there is method behind my madness, and it's not to get to the pubs early!

We'll be getting the train at a more reasonable time to Doncaster in a few weeks. I think its about time us Manchester seagulls had a bit of a meet up and a few:drink: :drink:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

tomysupercup said:
Manchester is great, hence living here!

I take it you are talking about trains to Bradford?

I'm going early! Getting the 8.55 from Manchester Victoria! Although there is method behind my madness, and it's not to get to the pubs early!

We'll be getting the train at a more reasonable time to Doncaster in a few weeks. I think its about time us Manchester seagulls had a bit of a meet up and a few:drink: :drink:

No im talking about the north in general.

Manchester city is spot on and as far as im concerned city centre wise for bars,clubs shops and women it cant be beat,but I dont live there I live around asbo's and crime and general naughtie-ness!

I dont like northerners..so im stumped until I move.

Not sure what pub to drink in????

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yeah lets sort out a seagulls manchester pi** up!

WHEN WHEN WHEN!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Re: Re: Re: Calling Manchester or northern based seagulls

byf said:
No im talking about the north in general.

Manchester city is spot on and as far as im concerned city centre wise for bars,clubs shops and women it cant be beat,but I dont live there I live around asbo's and crime and general naughtie-ness!

I dont like northerners..so im stumped until I move.

Not sure what pub to drink in????

I've lived up here for 17 years now. I yearn to move back to Sussex but family obligations mean it may be a few years yet.

Make the best of it! There are a lot worse places to live; and not everyone who doesn't pronounce bath "barth" is deserving of your dislike. Some of them have even been known not to beat their wives after 10 pints; and have a reasonably good idea of who their father is.

:)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling Manchester or northern based seagulls

Screaming J said:
I've lived up here for 17 years now. I yearn to move back to Sussex but family obligations mean it may be a few years yet.

Make the best of it! There are a lot worse places to live; and not everyone who doesn't pronounce bath "barth" is deserving of your dislike. Some of them have even been known not to beat their wives after 10 pints; and have a reasonably good idea of who their father is.

:)

Agree with all parts accept the dislike bit..then it comes down to preference!

:clap:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
What about when you dont have to wear a bullet proof 24/7.

:clap:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
tomysupercup said:
Where do you live byf?

Blackley

Its actually alright..No Rottingdean..But not much trouble in the area itself!

You?

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
byf said:
Blackley

Its actually alright..No Rottingdean..But not much trouble in the area itself!

You?

Hi there im living in blackley at the moment as well at my girlfriends for a couple of weeks while i sort myself out a place in south manc, dam head estate near the fire station.. north manchester seems a different world to south manchester.

Where abouts in blackley are you living? The only thing i enjoy about living up there is the bus journeys from town.. there always seems to be some sort of incident along the way!

Edit: I'd say there's a pretty strong possibility that we're the only two southerners EVER to have resided in the depths of Blackley!

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hove&Albion F.C said:
Hi there im living in blackley at the moment as well at my girlfriends for a couple of weeks while i sort myself out a place in south manc, dam head estate near the fire station.. north manchester seems a different world to south manchester.

Where abouts in blackley are you living? The only thing i enjoy about living up there is the bus journeys from town.. there always seems to be some sort of incident along the way!

Edit: I'd say there's a pretty strong possibility that we're the only two southerners EVER to have resided in the depths of Blackley!

Are you joking???

I live right on the dam head border..some call it dam head where we live.

Hapurhey is god awful..but blackley is ok...not gr8 but ok.
South manchester is nice around sale and brooklands and altrincham. places like wythenshaw arnt too clever though.

Yeah I live next road up from the fire-station..next road on the right if your going up rochdale road. Colindale if you know it?

Yeah there are some asbo's in the area..ha ha.

Yeah defo..cant believe theres two in so close distance..

Seagulls over Blackley..My gf prob knows yours..small world!

What road you live on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here