Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling an Ambulance

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Pissed!? A nurse!? I would have thought you would know better!

You'll be fine. My ex-flatmates girlfriend was a (Ox Brookes) nurse, as was a good friend. They said that the night shift was fairly easy as most patients sleep it off. Good to hear that you are enjoying it. There is nothing worse than doing something you do not enjoy. I am sure the Southampton gand are in good hands!

Hehe, yeah, ive been drinking pints of "Frodo" which is double shot of vodka, single shot of archers, and cranberry juice and lemonade - bloomin delicious!! I've had about 3 pints of that - and a vodka/lemonade!!!

Aww ,thats good, im just trying to stay awake as late as poss tonight - i thought the alcohol may come in handy! It's really great, im so glad i changed, it would have ben so much easier money-wise to have not changed, but im glad that it will set me up with a career at the end of it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hehe, yeah, ive been drinking pints of "Frodo" which is double shot of vodka, single shot of archers, and cranberry juice and lemonade - bloomin delicious!! I've had about 3 pints of that - and a vodka/lemonade!!!

Aww ,thats good, im just trying to stay awake as late as poss tonight - i thought the alcohol may come in handy! It's really great, im so glad i changed, it would have ben so much easier money-wise to have not changed, but im glad that it will set me up with a career at the end of it.

That sounds lethal, yet you are still making sense!

Not changing courses would have saved me c£3k, but I wouldn't change things. We only get one crack at life and it would be a souless existance if one was doing something they didn't enjoy.

Plus, (professionally speaking) it should be relatively easy for you to become a homeowner! LAs bend over backwards for key workers. You are a KEY worker!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
BAG

You would be shocked how little some people know about first aid, we do it at work on a compulsory basis every year.

Some years ago a small child was knocked down by a car not too far from where I lived, the first people on the scene picked him up and carried him onto the pavement to get him out of the road. It is possible that having suffered such a horrendous collision with a car that there may have been significant injury, their concern was to get him safely out of the road, one can only assume that it didn't occur to them to stop the traffic and leave him where he was until help arrived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here