Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all Leafs fans

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Strike said:
Seconded, we will turn it around soon.

I don't think so. I posted that 2 months ago and since then we hav been going further and further down the pan:nono:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Does this help lessen the pain?

nhlstandings.gif

Ah no, perhaps not. :lolol:

Actually, the Leafs play the Islanders on Monday. Lose that one and they slip out of the playoff zone.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Juan Albion said:
Does this help lessen the pain?

nhlstandings.gif

Ah no, perhaps not. :lolol:

Actually, the Leafs play the Islanders on Monday. Lose that one and they slip out of the playoff zone.

So do you think the sens have a chance of going all the way this year?
Or are they going to get through to the play offs and get beaten by the mighty leafs like the last season:p

The first part of that is actually a serious question as twe would struggle to beat the capitals at the moment.:down:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That is a blast from the past, I had completely forgotten Don Cherry. Heard an interview with him once about the time he spent as a coach, apparently he had one of his players by the throat during a game for disobeying instructions or playing badly, he decided at that point that he would be better of commentating.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don Cherry is a FOOL...and even more so now he doesn't have his stupid dog with him:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Juan Albion said:
And now 8-2 in Ottawa. :lolol: :clap: :clap2:

That's 16-2 in two games. :p
You weren't so GOBBY when you humped midweek though, eh. I nearly reminded you of that on Saturday in the chat room but thought better of it. And now you're gloating anyway. :angry: I'm beginning to hate the Sens more than the H*bs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here