Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all ex-pat Australians

Exiled in Indooroopilly

I found this spoon sir
Feb 12, 2009
Good work the Geelong branch!! To the OP, I would say if you have the chance, go for it. We have been here for nearly 3 years in Brisbane and now the Sunshine Coast. We have 2 young daughters so the latter is a great place for them to grow up. It's a fairly expensive place to live and if you want the dream lifestyle, the $100,000 may not go as far as you think. But as other posters have said, look outside the main cities for better value etc etc This may seem an obvious thing to say but be aware that the distance from family and friends is huge - in fact that may be the thing that takes us back to Brighton in due course. Well, maybe after 2 or 3 more years of the sunny coast lifestyle and after the British Lions have been on tour! Oh and whatever you do................don't go to a game at Falmer on a whirlwind trip back and not expect to feel a bit empty on the 24 hours it takes to get back!! Nevertheless, that experience may just keep me going until repatriation!!!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Okay so how does 7 o clock at The Telegraph at the top of Packington street sound? I the three SOGS agree i will post it on Seagulls Downunder in case their are any others lurking around.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As we are all here how about we have the first meeting of the SOGS (Seagulls over Geelong) next Thursday at the Telegraph in Packington Street?

SOGS is born! :clap::clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here