Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call of duty modern warfare 3

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Played it online for a bit and what do you know, it's exactly the same as all the previous incarnations... CoD can eff off in future.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Really want it but can't really afford it at the mo better things need my money! I'll probably buy it in Jan when I have some money.

Flex Your Head

Thanks for the BF3 tips [MENTION=16933]fruitnveg[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21347]JamesAndTheGiantHead[/MENTION] - looking forward to getting stuck in to some multiplayer action soon.

I played MW3 last night. The campaign is suitably spectacular and full-on and continues straight on from MW2's preposterous plot. Only lasts for 5 -6 hours though apparently.

I had a few rounds on Team Deathmatch too and, to be honest, it was deja vu; it seemed extremely reminiscent of MW2. I prefer Treyarch's CODs rather than Infinity Ward's, so can see me completing the campaign tonight, then going back to BF3 for on-line thrills.
Black Ops had loads of extras like the Wager matches - Gun Game, Sticks n Stones etc, the challenges you could earn COD cash for, Nazi Zombies etc, there's nothing similar in MW3 but there is a Survival mode which is apparently a lot of fun.

I suppose I should give it a little more time really, but my initial reaction is to feel slightly underwhelmed.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Played online for couple of games and was surprised that some were already up to rank 40! Kill Confirmed is a good twist of team deathmatch, where you have to collect dog tags of those killed. Coming from BF3 it was a bit hectic for me at times and made me realise how good BF3 is as you can destroy virtually any thing or building.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here