Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call of duty modern warfare 3

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Just wondering who else has got the game, got it for the Xbox and cannot wait to play it. I qued up at the midnight launch at game inside Churchill square for well over an hour, got my game then a well deserved maccy D's, now back home.:rock:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
just finished my 4 hour binge haha love it so far :)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Picked up a copy on my way to work from Hollingbury Asda at about 5.30am. I'm married with two kids but I will not be speaking to anybody tonight. Make your own dinners...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why anyone would want to que up all night with a bunch of spotty mouth breathers is beyond me. Can it not wait for 12 hours or whatever?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Why anyone would want to que up all night with a bunch of spotty mouth breathers is beyond me. Can it not wait for 12 hours or whatever?

NSC showing it's age :glare:
Ooh you crazy kids up all night on them tellybox game thingy's....
Back in my day we made our own fun........ Yes, I'm sure you did :lol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just wondering who else has got the game, got it for the Xbox and cannot wait to play it. I qued up at the midnight launch at game inside Churchill square for well over an hour, got my game then a well deserved maccy D's, now back home.:rock:

I can't believe people still queue up at midnight when you can just order the game online and have it land on your doormat on the morning of release.

Actually even without the ordering online thing it still puzzles when people queue up for a game.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I agree with you! i cant wait to play the game, it looks amazing.. but midnight in the cold, no thanks.

I might be wrong but I think they opened the mall so wouldn't have been cold, didn't get it myself but did get battlefield 3 at midnight but then I do have to stay awake all night & sleep in the day so it wernt as bad as it sounds

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
NSC showing it's age :glare:
Ooh you crazy kids up all night on them tellybox game thingy's....
Back in my day we made our own fun........ Yes, I'm sure you did :lol:

Buy all my games off Steam, I can sit in the comfort of my own home and watch it download. :smug:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I can't believe people still queue up at midnight when you can just order the game online and have it land on your doormat on the morning of release.

Actually even without the ordering online thing it still puzzles when people queue up for a game.

same reason we que for anything

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Buy all my games off Steam, I can sit in the comfort of my own home and watch it download. :smug:

Well that's all well & good if you're a pc gamer but I'm sure you've done the odd allnighter so surely you understand a bit, like I said I didn't get it but have que'd at midnight before including last week for battlefield..... Must admit I do feel a bit of plum standing waiting haha what with being 32 & all but I'm awake all night so proberbly wouldn't end up getting it the next day

Which would be great if new releases weren't typically £5+ more on Steam than you can buy them for elsewhere. I wanted to buy Skyrim on Steam so I would get it asap but they want £35 - instead I ordered it for £28 on Amazon, and even including first class delivery (so it should arrive either on the day or release or maybe even the day before) it's costing just under £30 and I get a pre-order bonus. I love Steam (and I do buy a lot of games on there, typically those that are on offer) but their pricing on new games pisses me off.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i didnt queue up but i went to game and bought gears of war 3 the morning it was released. never again.... will buy it on line next time . the 18 year old behind the counter asked if i wanted to buy the half price map guide thing . i said no . they then tried to offer me half price action figures. im 41 for f*** sake just give me the game.

as for MW3 i think im getting a bit bored of these games now. yeh theyre good but there has been so many now that they all look the same.

uncharted 3 and skyrim for me for xmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here