Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderwood to Villa

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Andy Naylor just tweeted

"Confirmation Villa-bound Calderwood has resigned as Albion No.2. Was placed on gardening leave Saturday to serve notice period. #bhafc"

Oh well money speaks, seems honour, together and a chance of success don't count anymore....

I hope the money soothes your consience....

I also hope we feckin stuff Villa Friday night....

Horrible timing, however as many have said this is also a massive compliment that other teams have to attempt to derail us with this kind of action.....

Feck em all....

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Move on.

JohnLennon-albums-mindgames.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Bugger. Wonder what his notice period is. Would have thought a minimum of 3 months for someone with his level of seniority, but that's total guesswork...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
From 'CC' to 'BCC' in a short period.

The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision - Helen Keller

Come on Chris, lift the troops.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Hopefully it will be a repeat of when Cork left us to go to Cardiff and we went on to win the league with Bob Booker as number 2.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought things were going too smoothly...

Got to feel for CH being shat on by his mate just before the game

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Tosser, a little bit of loyalty to CH would have at least delayed his announcement till tomorrow. Villa would have hardly said the offer is conditional on quitting on eve of game

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sickening......I trust Chris has a few ideas.....

Bugger. Wonder what his notice period is. Would have thought a minimum of 3 months for someone with his level of seniority, but that's total guesswork...

I agree, but part of me would love him to be there on Friday, the pure venom hurled in his direction would be fantastic to witness.

Hope he gets run over by his lawn mower.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seems reasonable. If it's only a month Villa wouldn't bother talking about compensation at all.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Well he has missed some games for personal reasons, maybe a family thing I don't know. If it's about being closer to his family for whatever reason, then it is also better for us if it has been affecting his work. Thankfully our defense is well rehearsed and it shouldn't make any difference.

Looks like the rats are leaving our sinking ship,He obviously doesn't want to be involved in our annual chokeathon .
One day the penny will drop,people CANNOT work with Barber.
This club will NOT make the promised land all the time this self obsessed bean counter is in Blooms ear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here