Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon's goal...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Given the accuracy of most of his crosses this season it wouldn't suprise me if it was! :D

Na, bloody brilliant goal, that's 2012's goal of the year done and dusted then!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks for the vid, we had a great view of the calderon cracker.
Re the 2nd, James had a poor game and shouldn't be rushing out like that. Good move and finish tho.

Shouldn't rushing out? Are you kidding? The issue was that he was so SLOW off his line. Should have beaten Buckley to that easily.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
James should have done better with Buckley's goal. Very slow.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing

Sorry can't see that Hoskins killed the ball with his head and Buckley was quickly on to it and the lad does seem to finish given a chance. Apart from Barnes I thought we were good today El Abd outstanding who would have thought that 3 years ago. Brezovan looked sound, Hoskins first touches brilliant, Bridcutt masterfull if we can keep them all fit we don't need any new signings

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is Inigo, the chap who played through the pain barrier and is recovering from surgery?

Obviously a goal doesn't make someone, but he seems to have gone zero to hero in a short space of time.

Players are not robots. They need time to adapt.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My friend,who is a Bristol city fan has sent me a video via her iphone from the away end of the Calderon goal,the only trouble is it has come out on the email as coding.
If anyone can give me advice on getting the video up i will post it on NSC

Email it to me at bozza@northstandchat.com and I'll sort it out.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
it was perfect......from probably the flairest member of the roster to pull that out of the bag made my day

one inch to the left or higher and it would've hit the woodwork, it was literally perfect placement

what was his celebration?

His girlfriend is pregnant, so he held his shirt out to indicate a pregnant belly.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Shouldn't rushing out? Are you kidding? The issue was that he was so SLOW off his line. Should have beaten Buckley to that easily.

Iit was right in front of us in the family stand, to be fair to him, it looked like the ball was going to run through to James, and then almost seemed hold up on the second bounce, like a golf shot with backspin

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

There were three defenders who didn't seem to react, who all should have done better, it was as if James expected them to deal withit, and came off hi line because they didn't.

There were a couple of cases with Brezovan where he had to come running to the edge of the area to collect balls that defenders could have dealt with, but they were waiting for him (I dread to think what would have happened with Casper in goal, since those situations seem to me to be weak spots for him - when to come to collect balls).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here