Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

calderon

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Played well yesterday, seemed to react to the villa players just that split second quicker than the rest of the team, meaning he was never too far away from the man/ball he was marking.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I was at the game yesterday and i thought he played really well. He does like to get forward and maybe he is still a little rusty, but he is a sound right back and i am sure he will pick up a longer contract sometime soon.

Must also say well done to all the players and the fans and of course the coaching staff, but a big well done to Virgs, though he had a cracker.

Apart from the hoof up which was the only chance we had at an equaliser. That was really, really, really, really, really, really, really really, really poor and dissapointing.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Thought he did well against walsall, got forward well which was promising by overlapping bennet. To be honest first 10 most people around me were pretty worried as he did have a very shakey start, but after that looked very solid.
As for yesterday, another good performance, again got forward well which is what a full back should do.
Looks a good signing.

bobbybighead

Jun 7, 2007
He is class got forward well and backed up the midfield well now we have to get the rest of the team to play the ball on the ground and stop hoofing it forwards. Poyet has a good eye and exellent judgement we go from strength to stength with further new signings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here