Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C4 Secrets Of The Shoplifters - Now

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Of course, the programme didn't mention the day trip shoplifters who arrive from the smoke just to take their pick in Brighton.

the guy was wearing a BRIGHTON shirt FFS !!! Suppose he was a day tripper was he?? Brighton fan I reckon .......and you call us pikeys when all along its the weeds.....shoplifters and shirtlifters !!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
the guy was wearing a BRIGHTON shirt FFS !!! Suppose he was a day tripper was he?? Brighton fan I reckon .......and you call us pikeys when all along its the weeds.....shoplifters and shirtlifters !!

One person in the programme but where did the others come from?

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
One person in the programme but where did the others come from?

so he is the ONLY shoplifter from Brighton then?? is that what you are saying??? matters not where they come from mate they are ALL scum and it costs everyone else in higher prices.....and the punishments...34 days in jail..suspended sentences...waste of police time nicking them for sentences like that

Hove Park

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Those two blokes who go hunting for tea leafs on their days off....words fail me....what a pair of randalls. Matter of time before they 'nick' someone with a big older brother and they end up getting (deservedly) striped.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Those two blokes who go hunting for tea leafs on their days off....words fail me....what a pair of randalls. Matter of time before they 'nick' someone with a big older brother and they end up getting (deservedly) striped.

I got very confused by who they are and who employs them?!? You kind of imagine that the didn't quite make it in to the force, using FB and getting their cuffs confiscated, made me laugh.

Hove Park

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
I got very confused by who they are and who employs them?!? You kind of imagine that the didn't quite make it in to the force, using FB and getting their cuffs confiscated, made me laugh.

Wannabe vigilantes mate. Now they have planted their ugly boats on telly for all to see. Flaming idiots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here