C block stewarding

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Re: Re: Re: C block stewarding

Kev the Ape said:
Nope C block.

I sit in C block, the guy who stood up was across the aisle in D block but that's splitting hairs. His response to the steward of "sorry mate, I thought this was a football match" was inspired. Compare that to some of the shit that gets shouted that they ignore. Absolute tossers.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Re: Re: Re: Re: C block stewarding

Hungry Joe said:
I sit in C block, the guy who stood up was across the aisle in D block but that's splitting hairs. His response to the steward of "sorry mate, I thought this was a football match" was inspired. Compare that to some of the shit that gets shouted that they ignore. Absolute tossers.

Both blokes were in C-block, the ailse runs down the middle of the block, one bloke either side of the ailse.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I saw the steward have a go at what I think was the second bloke (who didn't get thrown out) and it was well over the top.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: C block stewarding

Curious Orange said:
Both blokes were in C-block, the ailse runs down the middle of the block, one bloke either side of the ailse.

Really? I didn't know that! I thought the other side of the aisle was D-block! Mind you if I was 4 seats to my right I would be in B-Block.

(Still I've only been sitting there 4 years! :dunce: )

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
dave the gaffer said:
in H block, a black ( rapid response) steward walked up the gangway asking people to sit down - just as I yelled at the ref " you're f***ing joking:eek: ) I was told to mind the language to whit I apologised....anyway in front of me about 3 rows down, one bloke continued to stand and he was shouted at by the said steward. An exchange occured and then it all went quiet.

About 5 minutes later two further "rapid response" stewards appeared and went into the row before me and was talking to two people in front who started to get very irate. Said original steward then stood in the gangway blocking everyones view and when I asked him to sit down he said.."No"...I thin stood up to see that game as did most people around me and he just smirked.

The the three of them then all stood together in the gangway so blocking everyones view and they apeeared not to give a toss...eventually they meandered off smirking.

Not seen the black guy before but I take it he was a local doorman from a conversation I overheard at half time

Dave

Bunch of tossers, I couldn't believe the petty heavy handed approach they adopted. It looked to me like they really have a problem with all the hardened hoolies in H block, some of them even sing you know! I'll have to sit somewhere a bit quieter next time!

I guess you must have been the bloke on the end of the row behind me Dave, I was in the seat next to Strike right in front of you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here