Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BZ to Hull (apologies if F...f....f)

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I think that's a good buy for Hull. If he has a terrible season at Hull, we go up and we buy him. :D If he has a good season, good for him.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
He's not a Premiership Player.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Hodgson must have seen him as the weak link and offed him

Be interesting to see who they get in with a European campaign coming up

I reckon BZ will have a blinder at Hull, scoring loads of goals :thumbsup:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Reckon a good move as he has never really hit the heights or been an out-and-out first choice at Fulham (and 'Cottagers' (*titter*) I have spoken to about him don't rate him as more than a bit-part player.

Good luck Bobby!

....and I have an increasing feeling that we'll see him in OUR stripes in a couple of years time.

D

Deleted member 2719

He also got 2 assists in those 32 starts...

As I said on the other thread, I love the guy for what he done here. But he really isn't that good. At least not in the premiership.

Last year (in the Premiership) -

Starts: 32
Subs: 3

Goals: 2 (0.64% goal to starts)
Assists: 2 (0.64% assists to starts)

Shots: 95
On target: 23 (22%)

Fouls committed: 90
Fouls suffered: 45

IMAGINE what abuse Craig Davies would get with stats like those.

I don't believe in those figures i saw him get a lot of assist on match of the day i also saw a greedy Johnson hardly ever return the favour.

Bobby is a all round player that will still get enough goals to warrant playing in the premiership.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He wasn't rated by their fans, it has to be said.
But he was rated by Roy Hodgson, who almost certaiknly knows more about football than anu of us (and certaily a lot more than Fulham fans!)
Surprised he might be going, but every manager is trying to build a better team, and if Roy Hodgson thinks he can get in someone (even) better than BZ, he's probably right.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He will do well at Hull , scoring more goals than when he was at Fulham. Hope he has a relegation escape clause in his contract.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The fact that Hull are willing to pay £4mill suggests they DO rate him as a Prem player.

I find it strange that in a season when Fulham had their highest ever finish and qualified for Europe a bloke who played 35 matches is deemed dispensable.

Sure, I buy the lack of goals point but to me it seems a bad move for Bobby and a bad move for Fulham. I expect Hull to go down and Fulham to drop back down below midtable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here