Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Byegone Albion

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
Gullsworth said:
can anyone remember Mike Robinson getting hit on the head by a bike cog thrown from the North stand............or am i going mad?

:down:

Yes I remember that vividly but I thought it was Teddy Maybank, was'nt it against Spurs? I suppose it hit the wrong bloke (er.. maybe):lolol:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Think it was aimed at their goalie..........sure it was Robbo...........remember it cut his head very badly :angry:

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
You're probably right, really dangerous stuff can you imagine the outcry today? The club probably got away scott free, I remember leaving White Hart Lane in the 70's in a coach and having bricks come through the back window, bloody cold drive back to Brighton that night, ahh.... the good old days:nono:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
burrish gull said:
You're probably right, really dangerous stuff can you imagine the outcry today? The club probably got away scott free, I remember leaving White Hart Lane in the 70's in a coach and having bricks come through the back window, bloody cold drive back to Brighton that night, ahh.... the good old days:nono: [/QUOTE

Is that when Brighton had a decent coach ] :lolol:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Gullsworth said:
burrish gull said:
You're probably right, really dangerous stuff can you imagine the outcry today? The club probably got away scott free, I remember leaving White Hart Lane in the 70's in a coach and having bricks come through the back window, bloody cold drive back to Brighton that night, ahh.... the good old days:nono: [/QUOTE

Is that when Brighton had a decent coach ] :lolol:

I remember on the Seagull Special trains we nearly always had to have the blinds down because of the bricks opposing fans would lob at us. Also remember Everton fans chucking bricks at our bus in Scouseland. Ah the good old days!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
the cog was chucked by a so called Albion fan who is still at a few away games but is also the proud owner of a chelsea season ticket { and the boot which scored the last ever goldstone goal)

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
the wanderbus said:
the cog was chucked by a so called Albion fan who is still at a few away games but is also the proud owner of a chelsea season ticket { and the boot which scored the last ever goldstone goal)

What a wanker :tosser:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
he reckons he was aiming at the goalie , Raddy Antic, Notts Co, & was almost charged under the race relations act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here