Lancing
See you next season Micky !!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On one hand I feel quite sorry for MA and the Sussex based Wolves lot I used to know.

On the other hand the only thing that matters is we're in the playoffs :clap2: :clap2:

P.S. Legend - Get (old) 2nd Division runners up 1978-79 added to your sign off. Only a pure lack of memory aye? ???

Last edited:

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
MRRF said:
feel sorry for micky at leicester
Well said
bad luck micky......see you next season?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Guinness Boy said:
On one hand I feel quite sorry for MA and the Sussex based Wolves lot I used to know.

ditto

be quite nice to wind up the wolves fan at work tomorrow though :p

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sorry to see Wolves relegated, they waited so patiently for so long to reach the top division and only lasted for one season, I have met a few of their fans over the years and they all had a real comedy value, a bit like a midlands version of our sense of humour. I hope they bounce straight back again.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I reckon Mickey Adams will want to move on, especially once bids are made for his better players.

Couldn't give a monkeys about Wolves or Leicester. Micky thought he was moving on to bigger and better things. The grass isn't always greener Micky as you've found out. Ah well, tough titty eh! :D Wolves??...Horrible town with horrible fans who think they've a divine right to be in the premiership because they're a "big club". See you next year lads..( maybe? ) ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
blimey a sixteen min double ref87 , you must really be pissed off with f.g :lolol: ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here