Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye bye slade

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
miskick

You miserable sod, would a defeat have suited you better?

maybe then Slade would have been given his P45, but as i stated the only class player in the side scored the equaliser , i m just suprised that Virgo managed to get the ball the right side of the goal line!! and not over London Bridge!!!! and on seeing the goal i think their keeper had the wrong boots on or else is Slade relation!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Slade saves himself , until next week.

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
CAHONES( Spanish for BALLS )

As do the fans of most other teams in this division.

Oooh, hang on, a Slade signing just cleared the ball off the line to preserve a point (so far).

you are obviously related to Slade, or the player had Slades too big boots on to clear from the line, come on get real and change your glasses the boys he bought are not the classiest players in this divisions lets hope they have the Cahones to get us rolling soon as i am sure Bloom will get shot of Slade if we do not start winning soon, another home defeat will see him go!!! 5-4 on

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
one nil down with six minutes on the clock !!! are the players we have bought up to the standard required to get us out of this division, are the players that were kept, up to the standard needed to get us to the next level??? who knows Russel Slades record in the transfer market??? Obviously from what we have seen so far not up to the what is needed.A very disappointing start to the season lets hope the Board or should i say Tony Bloom can get this sorted before we are staring at a repeat of last season !!!
Bye Bye Geoff:laugh:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I agree a defeat next week will see him gone, the only shame is that the transfer window is shut except for loans, the players no one else want

You seem to be completely oblivious to the obvious: it is not just who we want to buy, it is also who wants to come here. In our division alone, they can also choose Norwich, Leeds, Southampton, Huddersfield, Charlton, etc. Some of those would pay wages we wouldn't.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Slade did ok today. 1-1 is a decent result.

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
into oblivion

You seem to be completely oblivious to the obvious: it is not just who we want to buy, it is also who wants to come here. In our division alone, they can also choose Norwich, Leeds, Southampton, Huddersfield, Charlton, etc. Some of those would pay wages we wouldn't.

Money Talks, and we seem to have a few quid, maybe they dont want to play here for Slade???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here