Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye Bye McPhee

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
He's very good with his chest. He uses it every other touch. He has nothing to offer us, but has a very good career at Eastbourne Borough ahead of him....

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
THE GUNT said:
We need to keep players Like McCammon and McPhee for when we get demoted!

What, to office junior or private or something?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Agree totally. A striker is paid to score goals. He's had enough chances and not delivered. I'd pick McCammon ahead of him.

Having said that, he has to be worth a go in midfield, I actually think he could do a reasonable job there plus he would not have the pressure of scorining - something he finds hard to do.

He will go out on loan shortly I reckon.

Yoda

English & European
GUNTER said:
Agree totally. A striker is paid to score goals. He's had enough chances and not delivered. I'd pick McCammon ahead of him.

He was our 2nd highest scorer the year we got promoted and hardly played after Jan.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
junior said:
We mst be thinking of different players.McCammon is f***ing useless in the air For someone of his size!!

If you compare goal ratio, then mcphee would be the one to go. Big mac at least somehow looks like scoring whether it be a shinned effort, the ball cannoning of his face or simply tripping himself up and bundleing the ball into the net. Mcphee does not look like even being able to score comedy goals.

Yoda

English & European
Black Country Seagull said:
If you compare goal ratio, then mcphee would be the one to go. Big mac at least somehow looks like scoring whether it be a shinned effort, the ball cannoning of his face or simply tripping himself up and bundleing the ball into the net. Mcphee does not look like even being able to score comedy goals.

I've done a bit of research onto your theory (and I've been kind to McCammon and used games where they've only started in all competitions).

McPhee’s career:
Started: 30
Goals scored: 9
Goals per game: 0.3

McCammon’s carrer:
Started: 94
Goals scored: 20
Goals per game: 0.212766

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
GUNTER said:

Having said that, he has to be worth a go in midfield, I actually think he could do a reasonable job there plus he would not have the pressure of scorining - something he finds hard to do.

He will go out on loan shortly I reckon.

where would you play him in midfield? defo not a winger, and is not a creative mdifielder.

so that leaves holding midfielder.. can't really seem him excelling there to be honest

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I feel sorry for McPhee in that he got injured when trying to improve his fitness off his own back the pre-season before last.

He did get some goals in the Divison Two promotion year so I think a league club will probably give him a go if we release him. Going on loan may do him some good.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I'd like to get rid of the pair of them but I can't see anybody being interested.

Perhaps we could offer them out to other clubs on a BOGOF deal? :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here