Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye Bye McPhee

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I reckon that McPhee should now be got rid of, he's not good enough at this level and should be loaned out or given a free!!

He gots no pace, not big enough for a target man, and by now if he was any good he should have broken into the first team

Discuss!!!:glare:

jolson

Aug 8, 2005
As Peter Brackley would irritatingly say in Pro Evo 5; 'Just not good enough'.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
In all seriousness, i would rather keep Big Mac as at least he wins a load of headers and flicks things on. McPhee cant do anything.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
durrington gull said:
In all seriousness, i would rather keep Big Mac as at least he wins a load of headers and flicks things on. McPhee cant do anything.

We mst be thinking of different players.McCammon is f***ing useless in the air For someone of his size!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
junior said:
We mst be thinking of different players.McCammon is f***ing useless in the air For someone of his size!!

Although scoring against Sunderland and 2 against Derby.

Both ought to go out on loan I reckon.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
durrington gull said:
I reckon that McPhee should now be got rid of, he's not good enough at this level and should be loaned out or given a free!!

He gots no pace, not big enough for a target man, and by now if he was any good he should have broken into the first team

Discuss!!!:glare:

Well he was directly responsible for many of Leon's penalty goals in the season when Leon scored goals.

And didn't we used to have a perfectly respectable reserve team where the Chris McPhees in the club could sharpen up? Seems like we don't anymore. It's either first team, bench or get rid. Seems a tad extreme. Except in trolley's case. Obviously.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
My point being is that is it worth carrying a player who doesn't appear to be good enough at this level, if we went down last season then fair enough!, he may have been worth keeping.

Yoda

English & European
Take it you didn't go to Burnley last season then? ???

When Jake came on for trolly, the link up play and movement off the ball between JR & CM was the best by any of the strikers during the whole of the season.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
There is nothing to discuss. He is not good enough to make an impact in the professional game, let alone at Championship level. However, we all used to chant:-
David, David Lee,
He's only here to make the tea.
Now it's:-
Chris, Chris McPhee,
He's only here to make the tea.
So perhaps he ought to stay.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I think you are all being extremely unfair on Chris McPhee. You all seem to have forgotten that he spent the vast majority of last season in the treatment room. When he came back he looked strong on the ball, direct, and was always looking to play his team mates in.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Curious Orange said:
I think you are all being extremely unfair on Chris McPhee. You all seem to have forgotten that he spent the vast majority of last season in the treatment room. When he came back he looked strong on the ball, direct, and was always looking to play his team mates in.

what he said

i cant help but think that shoey may have missed the boat tho....last year really should have been his year. Icant see him getting too many opportunities this year:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here