Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye Bye everyone

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Well the day has finally come. I'm outta here today and heading off to Brighton on Friday morning. Got a lot of work to get through so won't be on here much today. Just a couple of small requests before I take my leave of NSC for a while.

1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no SNOW.

2 A big Big BIG WIN on Saturday.

See ya all.

Oh by the way I'f you see someone looking lost or confused at Withdean - thats me - help me out.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

Last edited:

Lush said:
Or some to the Sportsman before the game! Will probably be in there from about 4pm. I shall wear my shirt with my name on - see how useful that is - come and say hello!

I'll be there as well. Lush do you want to meet at the Nelson first or go straight to the Sportsman?

Come down the Sportsman meath and say hello. :wave:

Last edited:

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
:wave:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Thanks for the offers everyone. Will probably head to the Sportsman alright.

Seats in South Stand somewhere but not collecting tickets until Friday morning so don't know exactly where abouts.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
dwayne said:
no offence but these kind of threads are bloody pointless and annoying.
*searches for thread where dwayne said he'll use it less and wrote something about each of us*

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dwayne said:

Simple answer

Don't read it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
..but even simpler. Don't post "I'm going away for the weekend..goodbye" ... "il be away from my computer for 36 hours, hope ul be ok without me"

tedious and pointless threads, and imagine if EVERYONE did it!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
dwayne said:

Coming from the person that's killed more interesting threads than anyone else !!!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
dwayne said:
..but even simpler. Don't post "I'm going away for the weekend..goodbye" ... "il be away from my computer for 36 hours, hope ul be ok without me"

most people do?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dwayne said:

I'd rather read that than your drivel, which somehow manages to sneak into any thread going

You can see the title of the thread. Don't open it.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I remember quite a few pointless threads by dwayne about dwayne and his love ins, or weekend plans/exploits with his young man friends that could have been done via PM or e-mail.

Thanks Dwayne, this reminded me why I voted yes.

NSP

Banned
Nov 28, 2003
dwayne said:

As opposed to the 'I'm going on holiday in two hours' thread, or the 'I won't be using NSC much more' thread, or even the 'Dwayne's farewell song' thread, which were all quality contributions, yeah?

Bellend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here