Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying senior sussex cup final tickets there

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Will it be possible to buy them on the door does anyone know? Looking at the website there are loads of spaces. I'd but them on website but I'm U16 and it will only let me select adult prices....

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Hold up, I just checked the Albion site and it looks like you can only buy online.. I guess you have to buy them online and pick up from the shop.

[MENTION=18239]slinky[/MENTION] Probably not

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hold up, I just checked the Albion site and it looks like you can only buy online.. I guess you have to buy them online and pick up from the shop.

[MENTION=18239]slinky[/MENTION] Probably not

Do you know how i can change it to a childs ticket?

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I know there was a similar thread about this subject & it was mentioned, as part of the planning consent, NO tickets whatsoever could be sold at the stadium unless pre booked. However......

We had the same restraints at Withdean. So how come when we played Chelsea in the FA Youth Cup several years back, it was pay on the gate that evening?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I know there was a similar thread about this subject & it was mentioned, as part of the planning consent, NO tickets whatsoever could be sold at the stadium unless pre booked. However......

We had the same restraints at Withdean. So how come when we played Chelsea in the FA Youth Cup several years back, it was pay on the gate that evening?

I understand not having POTG for first team games but why not for this game? There is hardly going to be hundred turning up not being able to buy tickets..

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
We pre ordered tickets online at about half one this afternoon, front row WSL between the North and the halfway line, only went to take the Mrs as she's never been. Left just after half time because of the shit atmosphere, and the shit fans. I NEVER leave a game early and it f***ed me off a treat. Nothing to do with the way the staff handled it, they were their usual brilliant selves. It was the "fans" of S***ehawk that made it shit. Total bunch of cnuts. Saw a bunch of about half a dozen of them taking the piss out of a couple of lads with downs syndrome. Also, noticed a number of them at half time just throwing their rubbish on the floor of the concourse. If thats how they want to treat their shit pit of a ground, fine. Just don't do it just because your on a "beano". Wankers the lot of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here