Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying Mackerel

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Is good but La Poissonerie is as good for the basics and has a far wider choice of varied stuff (about 30 types against 15) and half the distance from Worthing opposite B&Q west end of Shoreham harbour.
It has 5 trawlers/boats working for it so fresh in every day & the secret shellfish platter on ice for two @ £35 is marvellous

Cheers. Good to know if I'm out that way

:)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is good but La Poissonerie is as good for the basics and has a far wider choice of varied stuff (about 30 types against 15) and half the distance from Worthing opposite B&Q west end of Shoreham harbour.
It has 5 trawlers/boats working for it so fresh in every day & the secret shellfish platter on ice for two @ £35 is marvellous

Wow ! And I stupidly thought that all those Salmon and Tuna and Red Snapper were imported or fish farmed,

Jul 20, 2003
there are no fish left in the sea, nine plus hours of the last 24 fishing (I say fishing ..... I mean just lugging stuff down to the beach to look like even more of a prat than I normally do)

nice weather though

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
there are no fish left in the sea, nine plus hours of the last 24 fishing (I say fishing ..... I mean just lugging stuff down to the beach to look like even more of a prat than I normally do)

nice weather though

ah, you just described my last bank holiday at shoreham arm. may i add, people that dont have a clue, casting across my line!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I know I should go and catch them - and they would taste much better that way - but where do the denizens of NSC recommend for buying some in the morning. I was going to go down to the front at Worthing and buy them from that place on the beach.

BBQ tomorrow.

If they have any, that is the correct answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here