Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

buy your wife/ girlfriend a car for xmas

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
or yourself one for that matter. my girlfriend is selling her noddy car so i thought i would put it on here . yes i know it should go in the classifieds bit but being quite a big purchase i thought id let it have a quick fall down the page one threads. doubt it will get a lot of interest but you never know . we'd certainly want it to go to a good albion supporting home.!

Green-Nissan-Figaro.jpg

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Nissan Figaro?? how much it going for.

EDIT: the mrs cant drive and i've got a car so just a question out of curioity

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
my youngest bought a car this weekend...got it home fine np...sunday went to take it out to put petrol in it and the engine light came on, its missing like buggery and it wont go up a slight incline out of 1st.

Its back with the garage now

its a 206 52 plate..not many miles....lovelly car apart from the fact it wont go!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Eric Clapton used to have one of those Figaros. God I have some useless info in my head.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
my youngest bought a car this weekend...got it home fine np...sunday went to take it out to put petrol in it and the engine light came on, its missing like buggery and it wont go up a slight incline out of 1st.

Its back with the garage now

its a 206 52 plate..not many miles....lovelly car apart from the fact it wont go!!!

Is it a Diesel ? that would explain the symtoms.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a HEAP OF CRAP

If you are talking about the Figaro, how many other small early 90's cars are still worth about £3,500??? Girly car for sure though.

My daughter would fecking love that car but I doubt she'd be able to raise the wonga and I'm not buying her another car!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think the Figaro is FLAIR. Proper retro style with modern reliability.

It is the only car my wife would consider owning. Sadly for Dannyboy, she can't drive. :jester:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sarah Jane from DOCTOR WHO drives one so they are officially COOL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here