Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buy shares in John Prescott!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Because he is one of the people who is keeping the irish problem going. Because he is a racist who hates Catholics.

Still..he might make a few quid...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Basically the game works like this:

If someone has a low price and someone buys his shares they will increase in value. They will continue to increase as more people buy them because demand is high. Once someone starts selling them off they will decrease because demand is dropping.

On this game you will not get more then you paid for your share unless you hold on to them for 24 hours regardless of how much they rise in value. This is to stop people making a quick buck.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So if someone has 100 shares in someone and sells them all the price will plummit.

At the same time when selling shares in someone, it is best to sell them all because if you sell, say half, the half you are left with will drop in price.

Oct 25, 2003
Richie Morris said:
So if someone has 100 shares in someone and sells them all the price will plummit.

At the same time when selling shares in someone, it is best to sell them all because if you sell, say half, the half you are left with will drop in price.
oops. i've sold a few shares of loads of mine
i might sell them all and start again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here