Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BUY A COKE - BUY ALBION A PLAYER

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
None in Somerfileds - they've still got the Xmas bottles in.

Have there actually been any confirmed sightings of the bottles anywhere in Brighton & Hove?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i don't think they want us to win it again - we'll just waste it...:p

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
The promotional bottles, cans and fridge packs are in Tesco at Winnal and the Sainsburys at Badger Farm for those of you local to me.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Is it true that you have to phone up and type the code in to see if you win on a premium number?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bert365 said:
(Worthing) Tesco's in broadwater

:clap:

Just need the Mods to stop acting like KNOBs now, make this thread a sticky, and we can start making a list of Sussex retail outlets that actually stock the damn things

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Tom Hark said:
:clap:

Just need the Mods to stop acting like KNOBs now, make this thread a sticky, and we can start making a list of Sussex retail outlets that actually stock the damn things

I've stuck it. I've only been in for about an hour and hadn't seen it. SORRY! :jester:

Last edited:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
No, just buy the bottle, remove the sticker around it and the code is on the back. Then goto the COCACOLA website(1stpagehas address) and type in code etc.
Very easy.:lolol:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Here is the address for a free code.

Full Terms and ConditionsNo Purchase Necessary:
to enter send your name and address to Buy a Player Promotion, PO Box 100, Blackburn, BB0 1GR. Only one request per stamped envelope. No bulk or third party entries accepted. Within 14 days we will send you a random unique code which you can use to enter the promotion :albion:

Bert365

May 7, 2006
Anyone seen this dont really agree with that last bit

Two years ago Coca-Cola helped Mark McGee sign young striker Colin Kazim-Richards from Bury. The winning fan, Aaron Berry, netted £250,000 for his beloved Brighton and Hove Albion to make the transfer possible. Kazim-Richards has since developed further by making his debut in the Premiership for Sheffield United following his impressive form for The Seagulls.

:albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here