Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters

Lordy

Mar 26, 2008
If he had forgotten to come back out and sign the shirt would you be on here slagging him off?

No. Strange question. How can you be angry with someone for forgetting something? (Unless yr my ex wife that is!).

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Got to agree that Guy has been a fantastic servant to the club, has been m.o.m. on many occasions.

However......... I sort of think that sentiment is overpowering common sense on this thread. By all means give Guy a coaching role if we NEED someone, but another year's playing contract? Sorry just can't agree, I don't think his old legs can do it now. Was watching him closely on Saturday, great in the air still but speed off the mark not good enough now.

Sorry Guy/ Race:down:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He always comes across as a great guy ( no pun intended ) and gent.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
It's a great pity that there are always more retiring players than there are coaching jobs with League teams available. GB has been a great servant to the club and from what I've seen he seems to be a decent bloke. However that description could also apply to Kerry Mayo and OGH. We've already found a role for Charlie Oatway, sadly I don't think we can find a job for all of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here