Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters & Reid set to start ahead of Elphick & Loft

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surprisingly little comment on the inclusion of Super Joe Gatting on the bench.

Would have thought the resident WHINGERS would have had something to say on that. Good luck to the lad. Better than Elder, anyway.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Preview/0,,10433~1203301,00.html

On-loan Reading quartet Jem Karacan, James Henry, Alex Pearce and Scott Golbourne are likely to go back to the Premier League club next week, but are eligible fro tomorrow's match. Leicester's Max Gradel and Pompey's Jean Chirstophe are also cleared to face Albion.

so basically bournemouth have none of their own players....how does that work then?

how can they have 4 players from 1 club?

is there not rules about this?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Surprisingly little comment on the inclusion of Super Joe Gatting on the bench.

Would have thought the resident WHINGERS would have had something to say on that. Good luck to the lad. Better than Elder, anyway.

dont really have a lot of choice do we!

goes to prove how weak our squad is, we definently need to find at least reinforcements, if not replacements

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
How about the fact that he is one of the best 11 players in our squad at the moment. I cannot believe with the weak squad we have at the moment that anyone is seriously suggesting dropping Hammond.

Nor can I...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
How about the fact that he is one of the best 11 players in our squad at the moment. I cannot believe with the weak squad we have at the moment that anyone is seriously suggesting dropping Hammond.

however bad he is been, it would be madness to consider dropping him, especially at this current moment in time

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Butters has been a great asset over the years but should now only be considered for the bench, add to that two players whose match fitness is in doubt we could be giving Bournemouth the advantage.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Butters has been a great asset over the years but should now only be considered for the bench, add to that two players whose match fitness is in doubt we could be giving Bournemouth the advantage.

So you'd pick who?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you look at what Clipped Gull has quoted he has changed the quote to "I don't know what justifies Hammond's place in the squad though" (or something like that). After his attack on Hammond the other day I was just wondering who he would replace him with.

I just ignored it assuming that he is joking. Alternatively he may actually be retarded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here