Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters out ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
king Wombat said:
hinshelwood and mcshane as a pairing wouldn't work cos they're both midgets (in centre half terms)

McShane gets his fair share of headers won, as did DC despite not being a giant centre half.

If McShane isn't an aerial centre half what is he, as he sure isn't a pacy one.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'you never know till u've tried it!' that's what Mcghoo thought when he played our 129th different strike pairing of the season:shootself

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Re: Re: Butters out ?

Storer68 said:
You are joking surely. How many goals has El Abd been caught napping for recently - Millwall, Watford, Crewe - verrily he is new dan harding

I agree with that..... he does however look much more solid as a centre half rather than a right back

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i think a lot of people are going over the top about tank! he's done ok not as dominant as last couple of years but caught out to much on the floor! for instance freedman against the scum and didn't think he won anywhere as many headers on sat as normal think hinch won more but i wouldn't drop him

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
saltash seagull said:
i think a lot of people are going over the top about tank! he's done ok not as dominant as last couple of years but caught out to much on the floor! for instance freedman against the scum and didn't think he won anywhere as many headers on sat as normal think hinch won more but i wouldn't drop him

That is kinda what i was saying from the start, I think we need his presence and experience but was trying to find a solution to our lack of pace and sometimes static defending. I was asking other NSC members what they thought, i get to all home games and maybe 5 or 6 away games per year but wondered what others thought who see much more Albion games than me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here