Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Brighton_Butters_L.jpg

55923-3.jpg

0,,10433~3349016,00.jpg

feb6.jpg

_42082056_garyhart_getty270.jpg

_1379880_chesterfield300.jpg

Certainly in the time i've supported the club, these three have been ABSOLUTE LEGENDS.

Good luck to them all, and thanks.

:clap:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Gary Hart is my favourite Brighton player, always gives 100% and has been a tremendous (sp) servant for the club!

Kerry and Guy are also absolute legends for this club and I think Guy should be atleast kept on in some sort of coaching capacity!

Well done guys and thank you :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
It's a shame we didn't know earlier to be able to give them all a good send off. Butters goals at the hamsters and in the draw up at Leeds are particular favourites. Cheers boys and Good Luck in whatever you lot go on to do. BTW can you get Butters legend T shirts?

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Agreed all. Butters bounced back from taking some serious shit in some quarters to become a stalwart, and has already been mentioned on here, his goals at West Ham and Leeds were celebrated mentally, they're great memories. Cheers Guy.

Mayo and Hart, one club men for so long, a loyalty sorely lacking in football these days. They've been in and out of the side and never gone bitching publicly about it, always just got on with it and fought their ways back in. Top lads, the embodiment of the spirit that fought for this club in the dark days.

Good luck all.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
A big thank you to all three for what they have given to the club.

And good luck for the future.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Consumate Professionals all of them.

The younger ones could learn a thing or two from them!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A sad day to see these three leave the club.

Hope they all play in OGH's testimonial so that we can say a proper farewell.

Great servants to the club one and all.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
:clap::clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here