Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters, CKR, Leon Knight and now Lua Lua

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
All either signed up to NSC or admitting to reading it ... how many more players (past or present) are members?

Any ideas?

Bozza?

Would be brilliant to have more taking questions and generally getting involved...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry, when has Colin Kazim-Richards posted here?

Apart from the obvious wind up the other day, I'm sure he hasn't?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Kerry Mayo reads it and has commented on it before, hasn't he?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
There was a 'Brighton Bear', but I think he got released and roams somewhere else now.

wasnt that the dawes chap who used to stand about doing next-to-nothing in the keepers warm ups, yet bizarrely wore a pair of gloves anyway

think he had something to do with video analysis as well

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
wasnt that the dawes chap who used to stand about doing next-to-nothing in the keepers warm ups, yet bizarrely wore a pair of gloves anyway

think he had something to do with video analysis as well

That was everything he was about. Owned / Worked for a video analysis company. Spoke to him a few times. He found it hilarious that everyone assumed he was Gatting.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
They must have all read it at one point, even Tony Bloom and the management must do also.

I know Hart has, his username is Harty9 or something like that. Obviously Leon Knight, Butters and we now know Lua Lua is a lurker.

It's hard to tell, some may have signed up but never posted? ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry, when has Colin Kazim-Richards posted here?

Apart from the obvious wind up the other day, I'm sure he hasn't?

He never has (99% fact) and there's certainly no evidence he's viewed it. And same with Lua-Lua - when the hell did u make that one up? If you're reffering to the Lua-Lua thread you'll note that Frutos got it wrong and someone had asked him it direct on Twatter...

So apart from your 50% correct thread title this is a GREAT thread :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They must have all read it at one point, even Tony Bloom and the management must do also.

I know Hart has, his username is Harty9 or something like that. Obviously Leon Knight, Butters and we now know Lua Lua is a lurker.

It's hard to tell, some may have signed up but never posted? ???

Sorry have I missed something? How do we now know Lua-Lua is a lurker!?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
onthebeach is 'apparently' a member of Dickinson's family.
Could be the man himself. Who knows.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Didn't Leon allude to CKR being on here? .... can't be arsed to read back thousands of posts to confirm...

LuaLua does read NSC too...

Got a feeling a few years back there was a comment that Wardy had done so too from the States ..... ????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here