Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters and Oatway offered new deals

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Hinsh is the one I'll be holding my breath for - need to get him to sign quick before the rest of the world discovers his potential. Pleased to hear he's "not playing the same game" as Dan :lolol: McGhee not mincing his words there.

Uncle Buck - I'd be delighted if we give 3 years to Charlie, although it might probably be 2, he is getting better and better as a player and has no fitness/injury worries. We are not going to get any better than him, accept that for a happier life as an Albion fan.

Agree regarding Hinsh.

However on both Oatway and Carpenter and with the current finanaces, cannot see anything other than a year each, possibly with an extension of a year being viable, they are both at least 30 and with respect to Oatway he has done well this season, but he will be found out.

geoffreyp

Oct 4, 2004
rustington

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
kinkygerbil said:
Just thought this means i get another season at least of my self made Butters legend shirt :clap:

self made?!! ???

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
things lookin good! have a good feeling for sat! but i cant work out why savage would join us and wrexhams miles away! why doesn't he just join wrexham??

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
kinkygerbil said:
Ask Toad!
Its a dark blue shirt with outline of his face in white with the word legend - its been to peru!

:lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We did them for Cardiff as we couldnt get them in the shop which is an outrage - we dont get out much in Hassocks and Hurst

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
We have GOT to get Hinsh signed a long term deal, he has been superb this season. Agree that Butters deserves another year, along with Oatway. With Knight signing as well things are looking a lot better :clap2: :clap2:

All thats left is MM, the man is quickly becoming a legend and we need to offer him a deal soon:clap:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
There will be better players on frees than Hart at the end of the season - I think Mcghee is waiting for then before offering players like Hart new deals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here