Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bus From Worthing Station

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Having missed the kick off for both Leeds and Liverpool due to issues with trains, can anyone advise as to whether there are buses running from Worthing station for supporters with travel vouchers ?

If so, how often do they leave and is it a better option than risking the trains once again :annoyed:

Many thanks.

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
picks up at thomas a beckett pub

Having missed the kick off for both Leeds and Liverpool due to issues with trains, can anyone advise as to whether there are buses running from Worthing station for supporters with travel vouchers ?

If so, how often do they leave and is it a better option than risking the trains once again :annoyed:

Many thanks.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There's another one that myself an [MENTION=2223]e77[/MENTION] catch, which picks up in Goring, West Worthing Station and Worthing Central station. Really helps for evening games. I think it's run by Seagull travel and the travel voucher contributes to the 7.50 cost.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
There's another one that myself an [MENTION=2223]e77[/MENTION] catch, which picks up in Goring, West Worthing Station and Worthing Central station. Really helps for evening games. I think it's run by Seagull travel and the travel voucher contributes to the 7.50 cost.

On the voucher it shows Worthing as being in the bus travel zone which the voucher is valid for (covers entire cost I think) - are there no others?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

Yes, it is run by Seagull Travel.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
On the voucher it shows Worthing as being in the bus travel zone which the voucher is valid for (covers entire cost I think) - are there no others?

Exactly my point, free bus travel from Worthing, yet I can't seem to find one that runs from the station in the evenings ?

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
the 700 goes from worthing to brighton but nowhere near worthing station. it goes along the seafront.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

This isn't a normal bus, it's a coach run by SeAgull travel. I think it costs a few quid on top of the travel voucher and although not an official Albion coach must be closely affiliated as they take the vouchers. Oddly the coach on Wednesday and Friday was not full. We left Worthing at about 6.05 and were in the stadium by 6.40. Nice service. We were back in Worthing for a pint of 5 by 10.30

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Get a bus to Shoreham, change to the football special - straight to the Amex.

Travel voucher covers the full cost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here