Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burton Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I sometimes host our local quiz, but someone else sets the questions. Our perennial favourite questions seem to be "What year was the Panama Canal opened?", "Who wrote Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?" and "What colour is Noddy's hat?!". All highbrow stuff as you can tell.
Pretty similar questions to mine. I prefer setting slightly easier quizzes so people go away feeling brainy.

Gareth is my inspiration.

[yt]GH65ZjlzECM[/yt]

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I'd rather lose this than Forest away. Forest are going to rip us a new arse hole. It'll be another 6 changes for Saturday.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Being in hospital is all about filling in the time. A nil-nil scoreline can sometimes be as good as it gets.

Tonight I am positively EXCITED.

Thanks again for everyone's best wishes,btw.

You take it easy, with these goals going in and stuff, I know it's very exciting. All the very best.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'd rather lose this than Forest away. Forest are going to rip us a new arse hole. It'll be another 6 changes for Saturday.

I'm sure most of us think saturday is the more important match...but seeing as we are 2/0 up lets go for it tonight...theres always a chance of them scoring three and making you happy
PS you quoted 20 changes earlier so surely 6 is better

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

you really are a happy soul

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Pretty similar questions to mine. I prefer setting slightly easier quizzes so people go away feeling brainy.

:lolol: re Gareth.

We found that the same team would win pretty much every week, so we introduced a final round where we give 10 clues to identify a person, place or object with 20 points if you get it right on the first clue, 18 on the second etc, so that the teams that are losing can still win. Works quite well and you can adjust the points on that question so that the team in last place can still win if they get it right on the third clue or so. Keeps people coming back anyway and stops the moaning.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When is the draw, not assuming we are in it, just asking.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
WA just summed up where we are going wrong. CMS lost possession with a poor first touch but Calderon & Chicksen further upfield! A better team would have scored from that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here