• Everton win

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 62 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
There’s level of delusion or complaisance on this thread that is hard to understand. If Burnley beat Norwich at the weekend and we lose at Arsenal (both likely) they are 7 points behind us with a game in hand and a much easier run in than us.

We are right in this despite what some people seem to think.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Exactly.

Bookies definitely consider this a bad result for us, down from 100:1 pre match, now 80:1.

Still unlikely but it was at 275:1 a few weeks ago....

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Everton, £585m on fees, yet the tactic of:

Hoofball to Rondon, **** Richarlison and Calvert-Diver.

At times Pickford is used to create, with 70 yard punts.

What’s all that about? They’ve played this way on and off for years. A very expensive version of Pulis-ball.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Have some of the doom merchants on this thread seen Everton's fixtures? If they don't beat Leicester at home in 2 weeks time I can't see where their next 3 points are coming from until Watford in May, which would be too late. We'll pick up a few draws at least between now and the end of the season

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Have some of the doom merchants on this thread seen Everton's fixtures? If they don't beat Leicester at home in 2 weeks time I can't see where their next 3 points are coming from until Watford in May, which would be too late. We'll pick up a few draws at least between now and the end of the season

Exactly. I’d be surprised if they got more than 7 points from their remaining games.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So Everton are going to get 10 more points than us? Our run-in is tricky, but theirs is very tough. I'm not relaxing, though....

Everton still 4th bottom, so it would have to be Everton and someone else.

More likely than not we have enough. A win wouldn't hurt my nerves at all though

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Exactly. I’d be surprised if they got more than 7 points from their remaining games.

Lucky then we're 9 points ahead of them.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Everton still 4th bottom, so it would have to be Everton and someone else.

More likely than not we have enough. A win wouldn't hurt my nerves at all though

Yes - I was sort of responding to the doom merchants who think Burnley will overtake us - hence moving the focus to Everton. I'm (fairly) sure we have enough - just need to eke out a couple of draws to be on the safe side.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
We are in MAJOR trouble after that. We need to some how get another win amongst our remaining fixtures, hard to see where our next goal is coming from, let alone 3 points.

Behave.

Have you seen the league positions/points for?

Do you honestly not think we'll get a few more points?

That suddenly both Burnley and Everton are going to start winning game after games or at least avoid defeat in all the remaining games they have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here