Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I went for a piss, obviously.

If this is you trying to get a GoFundMe setup for beer to keep you pissing for 90 minutes every week then I salute you

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I envy the people being able to watch this properly, I am 7 or 8 treble whiskeys deep in Kyiv with 15 of my wife's Ukrainian family, only two of whom can speak English, including my wife. Being anti-social, leaning my phone against a bottle of Bushmills and having to walk off into another room to celebrate as they just don't get it :moo:

That’s 15 to convert to the cause. Your mission is set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well that’s the Potter Out Campaign completely f***ed for the beginning of the season. Two masterful substitutions by Potter.

I told you potter was a genius

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
SAnchez geting into the swing of things when it matters

gone from a 4 to a 6 for me

Will be a 7 if we win

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I envy the people being able to watch this properly, I am 7 or 8 treble whiskeys deep in Kyiv with 15 of my wife's Ukrainian family, only two of whom can speak English, including my wife. Being anti-social, leaning my phone against a bottle of Bushmills and having to walk off into another room to celebrate as they just don't get it :moo:
Isn't 7 or 8 trebles a whole bottle?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Awful first half much improved second half.

At a goal down we looked a beaten team mistakes all over the pitch players looking like no one knew his position halftime GP proves he’s a tactical genius two great goals getting behind two very static centre halves

Great result

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nice.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
That was the Under 23s playing first half wasn't it? Its like 2 different teams and I preferer this second half team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here