Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Footballs back!

I've got some ranting to do. Best ignore me,

Brighton: What in the name of ****buggery are we doing defending corners?! Why is Gross left wing back and March right? Unfathomable to me in my hyped up ranting mood!

Burnley: 363 days a year I really couldn't give a shit about them but the two days we have to play them, my God, I hate the ****ers. Really, really, despise them. I hate their **** of a manager. I hate their cheating, cynical, aggressive, dirty prick of a team. I hate that they seem to be reffed to a different standard to the rest of us. Just because they've not left the 80's doesn't mean you have to ref like its still the ****ing 80s. I hate their racist, homophobic, thick as shit, dumbcunt fans. And I really, really hate that every time we play them we end up playing their game rather than our own.

Gus had the beating of them.
But agree. Hate them too.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
If that isn’t a message to those upstairs to get is a proper left back I don’t know why is

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Another flap from Bob

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Another chance Neal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maupay really does steal another PL strikers living. His attempts are so tinpot. SCuff here, scuff there. So frustrating as is his faux frustration after a missed chance. Wish we could see first season Neil not that disgrace last year.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We look ****ing awful. Defensively poor, midfield not controlling anything, and as toothless as ever up front.
Very long season ahead.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
We look a bit ‘off the pace’ hardly surprising given our poor, poor preseason - not enough games, not enough time on the pitch for returning players = not quite ready and in the PL that = defeat.

It’s nice to try and be positive, and yes there’s a long ... long way to go.

But, everything feels a bit of a mess.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Potter out

For those of us without streams, how is the Zambian Pele playing?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Wow Solly March. Many like him on here. First game back from injury but he doesn't offer much going forward does he. Crap ball in to Lalanna when running at their winger, followed up by by another sideways slide tackle to the same man which goes to a Burnley player. Depressing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here