Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Fully deserved after sacking Pearson.

Absolutely agree.

What are we saying then, would we prefer Plucky or Villa down? I actually think Plucky are the better team, so would rather they go down. Villa more likely to have another shocker next season.

Ideal for me would be a four goal turn around from Watford, but that's in the bin.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Absolutely agree.

What are we saying then, would we prefer Plucky or Villa down? I actually think Plucky are the better team, so would rather they go down. Villa more likely to have another shocker next season.

Ideal for me would be a four goal turn around from Watford, but that's in the bin.

I actually think the opposite, Villa have played really well second half of the season, with more time and players they could be a good side.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Absolutely agree.

Villa for me. Just to see the looks on Greakishs and Terry’s faces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bissouma having a great game - if he can carry that into next season he could be vital.

Vintage Chris Wood, 2-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here