Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I'm not sure Brighton are good enough to display that kind of arrogance? I know the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City believe that their extra money and success gives them the right to feel superior, but you only have the money.

I don't think it's arrogance - you don't need money to play attractive, passing football (eg: Swansea). Burnley have some really decent players, but it seems Dyche just wants them to lump it in to the box all the time and see what happens. Pre-historic!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm not sure Brighton are good enough to display that kind of arrogance? I know the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City believe that their extra money and success gives them the right to feel superior, but you only have the money.

Not arrogance, experience. We watched that football all last season. We stayed in the division, but watching home games became a chore. Second comment is very strange. We may have more money than you, but we're definitely in the bottom five for wages in this division.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are gonna need Trossard and Ali J to win this game :smile:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We are gonna need Trossard and Ali J to win this game :smile:

Completely forgotten about the latter. Genuinely. Presumably will be moved on during the week off between seasons?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
What a great finish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here