Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley v Spurs

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Just received from the great man Paxo Dan himself:bowdown:

An "exclusive" from his video collection!!.................................................

[yt]8EugWZkwkVI[/yt]

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Burnley should take the plaudits from this game, as they have been absolutely fantastic in the Carling Cup this year, they deserve a place in the final for beating Fulham, Chelsea and Arsenal. Tottenham get away with it, but at least it convinces them for a bit longer that their league position is safe, even with over-paid, under-performing prima donnas like Bentley, Modric and Pavlyuchenko in their side.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
FAZZ: NO. f***ing. MORE!

Bozza - please ban this Stool Pigeon immediately!!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TT

If I am going to banned off the board.

Can I have one last song as a final request instead of a ciggie!! ???

[yt]bAgsIkL6ink[/yt]

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
f*** Off Pavelachenko :dunce:and Defoe:dunce:!

I did Burnley to progress @ 20/1 and was only 3 minutes and 45 seconds away from a couple of bob...

*sob*

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

QUOTE]

Twinkle Toes

One for you to be going with, before i get banned!!................................

ps I see myself as being a bit like Kid Creole.

Fancy being one of my "coconuts"!! :lolol:

[yt]ejw2iFn-M5Q[/yt]

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great tie that, and Burnley were magnificent but I thought the commentary and punditry on Sky were APPALLING.

Both of these clowns were SO patronising that anyone under 30 could be forgiven in thinking Burnley have spent most of their history in the conference.

"Burnley have never been in this position before" said the commentator at one point. Well, given they've won the equivalent of the Premier League twice, and made the FA Cup Final 3 times winning once I think they just MIGHT have been, you dunce!

The difference was that Spurs had that little bit of quality, and Pavlyuchenko is begining to look like a world class striker. I'm not surprised in the slightest Burnley won the match because a wet and windy Turf Moor on a Wednesday night is a harder place to go and get a result than a few Premiership teams I can think of.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Great tie that, and Burnley were magnificent but I thought the commentary and punditry on Sky were APPALLING.

Both of these clowns were SO patronising that anyone under 30 could be forgiven in thinking Burnley have spent most of their history in the conference.

"Burnley have never been in this position before" said the commentator at one point. Well, given they've won the equivalent of the Premier League twice, and made the FA Cup Final 3 times winning once I think they just MIGHT have been, you dunce!

The difference was that Spurs had that little bit of quality, and Pavlyuchenko is begining to look like a world class striker. I'm not surprised in the slightest Burnley won the match because a wet and windy Turf Moor on a Wednesday night is a harder place to go and get a result than a few Premiership teams I can think of.

Totally agree - the Sky team were ridiculous.

At one stage they said it was 'potentially one of the biggest League Cup upsets EVER'

So, a team in the upper reaches of the Championship beating a struggling top flight team would rank alongside the couple of times a 3rd Division team has actually WON the trophy?

Tools

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Get in there!! :clap2:

Yes!

3-0!

hahahahahahahahaha!

Come on Burnley. :clap2:

fail.jpg

:lol:

Poor old Burnley

Oh. Shittenhausen. :rant:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bollocks. f*** off Harry. For one day only I'll be supporting Manure. :(

Aww, That's cute.

These threads ALWAYS backfire. :nono:

Cue countless quotes from Paxton Dazo.

:salute:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

:thud:

:laugh:

Paxton! Paxton! What's the score?
What's the score...?

Erm I Belive it was 3-2 to Burnley, meaning we won 6-4 on agg. Therefore going returning to wembley to retain OUR trophy. I Hope this has helped.

Wemberly, Wemberly........:D

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here