Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley v Boro

Burnley v Boro

• Total voters

Boro BN1

Dec 18, 2015
I know you guys have you're own game going on but there may be some of you interested what's going on at turf moor. And your 3 points look in the bag

http://mixlr.com/borolive/

Come on Boro
Come on Brighton

T-T-Teessiders
Sea-Sea-Seasiders

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
1 - 0 Boro

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Boro BN1

Dec 18, 2015
Hi all, Boro fan here from our forum oneboro. Loving the scorelines at the moment, would love to go up with you guys!! What are all of you thinking about the promotion race?

I think its best to ask that question after the dust has settled. My arse is in my throat atm

Pyro

Apr 16, 2016
Delighted by that Rhodes goal... we are the better team at the moment and it puts you guys in second!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Hi all, Boro fan here from our forum oneboro. Loving the scorelines at the moment, would love to go up with you guys!! What are all of you thinking about the promotion race?

Personally hoping for 'Boro to win tonight and win everything up until the last game.
Burnley start to stutter and stumble from tonight.

We go into the final game, both already promoted, maybe playing for first place.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Party in Middlesbrough in May

:drink:

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
Substitution, Middlesbrough. Adam Forshaw replaces Gastón Ramírez because of an injury

Keep em coming

Pyro

Apr 16, 2016
Ramirez wasn't injured it was tactical - more defensive.

Big mix up in the Boro box... nearly a goalkeeping mistake. Burnley corner. Nerves!

Gray goes off...

D

Deleted member 2719

How does Marney get away with a handball when he is on a yellow???

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Another late goal that's gone against us!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here