Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Burnley v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

Burnley v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
1-2

Surely can't be 5 (FIVE) clean sheets in a row? It'll probably be a set-piece...

AliMac to come back refreshed and score, along with one for the feisty manchild

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
With so many injuries kicking in and the fatigue emotional exhaustion of the last two games I would bite your hand off for a point right now. Point in the bag add to the tally and get down the road.

I fear we will lose this one as Burnley have that way about them and I fear we may just hit a wall.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Ive gone 1-2 Stephens to pass to barnes who'll no doubt draw an easy foul resulting in a perfect set piece and Barnes will score their goal. BDB will get a goal and a screamer from Bissuma 30 yards out.. but i'd take a point and no serious injuries to lot.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
0 - 2

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I think they have a worse sick note issue than us right now!

I’d settle for a point if offered, but wonder if we are riding on the crest of a wave and full of confidence to take another 3 points and yet another clean sheet.
I do hope we stayed up in the north west rather than travelled back last night. This can make a difference to the continued bonding time for the lads.

I’m sticking my neck out and predicting us to continue the fabulous form, 0-3 to the future legends of BHA

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
i’m going Burnley 2-1. Only coz i’m shit at getting winning team right, so i’m quite happy to continue being wrong all for the common good

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
With so many injuries kicking in and the fatigue emotional exhaustion of the last two games I would bite your hand off for a point right now. Point in the bag add to the tally and get down the road.

I fear we will lose this one as Burnley have that way about them and I fear we may just hit a wall.

I fear exactly that and hope to be wrong.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Under GP we seem to have a habit of raising our game against bigger teams but failing to against sides around us.

It’d sure be nice to break that habit.

We are a better footballing side then Burnley, if we play to our best we win. Hopefully we do. 1-0 again.

scooter1

How soon is now?
I’ve gone nil nil. I think beating lacklustre spurs and Liverpool teams, is possibly less of a challenge than Burnley. We seem to struggle against teams that are scrapping. I hope for 3 points and I think we’re the better side, but it will be about how Burnley set up and defend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here