Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I think you need to keep an eye out for Premier League news. According to the Daily Mail, reported 28th July, the PL has suddenly decided that all PL dressing rooms still have to be socially distanced. This means that all the clubs that made special arrangements last year (including Burnley) would need to keep them in place, and then see if they have room for fans.

Burnley had portacabins outside the Cricket Field Stand. This blocks the exit for the Cricket Field supporters and meant that it couldn't be used for the last game of last season, the only one open for fans. It was assumed that all stands would be open as normal because all dressing rooms were due to be open as normal.

If this bombshell is correct, then the Cricket Field Stand opening (where the away fans sit) is in doubt.

As I say, it's only rumour. However, Burnley have for the time being stopped selling season tickets, and further rumour ls that it's because they are having to relocate Cricket Field season ticket holders and they don't really know what the rules are going to be.

I don't know why no-one's saying anything. Our lot are pretty poor at communication. What is definitely fact is that BFC are not selling season tickets at this moment, with no explanation, and that purchased match tickets for the Brighton game are limited to one per Clarets member - this is specifically stated as because they are waiting for Premier League guidance on the Covid rules.

Watch this space. And be careful about booking non-refundable accommodation and transport.

Thanks for this. Good job we have 11 days to get it all sorted out ???

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think you need to keep an eye out for Premier League news. According to the Daily Mail, reported 28th July, the PL has suddenly decided that all PL dressing rooms still have to be socially distanced. This means that all the clubs that made special arrangements last year (including Burnley) would need to keep them in place, and then see if they have room for fans.

Burnley had portacabins outside the Cricket Field Stand. This blocks the exit for the Cricket Field supporters and meant that it couldn't be used for the last game of last season, the only one open for fans. It was assumed that all stands would be open as normal because all dressing rooms were due to be open as normal.

If this bombshell is correct, then the Cricket Field Stand opening (where the away fans sit) is in doubt.

As I say, it's only rumour. However, Burnley have for the time being stopped selling season tickets, and further rumour ls that it's because they are having to relocate Cricket Field season ticket holders and they don't really know what the rules are going to be.

I don't know why no-one's saying anything. Our lot are pretty poor at communication. What is definitely fact is that BFC are not selling season tickets at this moment, with no explanation, and that purchased match tickets for the Brighton game are limited to one per Clarets member - this is specifically stated as because they are waiting for Premier League guidance on the Covid rules.

Watch this space. And be careful about booking non-refundable accommodation and transport.

But can you buy tickets for our game in the Cricket Field/Ladbrokes stand ?

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
I am thinking I could just do this, not been to Burnley away before. The two other ST holders I sit with are not up for it though. Is anyone else going from Worthing on the train? Had a look at the travel disruption and don't think there are any replacement buses or other bollocks going on, just wondered if anyone else had check and I have this wrong?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I hope you're right.

The following are the current requirements for attending games at the Amex, there is reference to other PL teams having the same or similar requirements. Any idea of what Burnley are doing?

The club is working closely with the various authorities, safety advisors and Premier League to make stadium entry as easy as possible for all supporters.

In anticipation of likely mandatory stadium entry requirements from 1 October 2021, we will be requesting proof of COVID status for entry to the Amex with immediate effect.

This will allow us to review and, where necessary, to refine or update our stadium entry processes in time for likely mandatory requirements with effect from 1 October 2021.

We will therefore require all match, season and away ticket holders aged 18 and over to produce an NHS COVID Pass or proof of a negative lateral flow test alongside photographic ID to enter the Amex with immediate effect.

Additionally, you should also follow government guidelines and not attend if any of the following apply to you:

you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
someone you live with has symptoms or has tested positive
you've been told you've been in contact with someone who tested positive and asked to self-isolate
We anticipate that all Premier League clubs will follow the same or similar procedures from the start of this coming season so Albion fans who intend to travel to away matches will need to familiarise themselves with the individual policies and procedures in place at each stadium in advance as they may vary slightly according to the host club’s own set-up.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
As if you get to Burnley and you forgot ID and they turn you away..... yeah right!

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
The following are the current requirements for attending games at the Amex, there is reference to other PL teams having the same or similar requirements. Any idea of what Burnley are doing?
They haven't announced yet what they're doing. It's certain they are waiting to see what rules the Premier League tells them to put in place; my best guess would be that they will do what the PL says but no more. So unless the PL makes covid passports compulsory, then the club won't. But there have been a lot of staff changes along with the new ownership, so it's anybody's guess really.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Does anyone know with any certainty how many more blocks, if any, are still to go on sale…or roughly?

Trying to work out my chances of getting a ticket in general sale this Thursday. From this thread I take it a fair few are left?

Plenty left, knock yourself out.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
It seems the ticketing issue is because of a power cut at the ticket office. Only took them 3 days to announce it. I wonder how long it will take them to fix it. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here