Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley singing

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
today was :shootself

Singing "one-nil to the Albion" whilst oponents had a corner was always inviting egg on the face - sure enough, a pen was awarded.

Why so much "Racist" chanting? wasn't those riots a couple of years ago now?

Frank Sinclair "Rapist" chants ... ffs

The "Stand up if you want Falmer" has surely run its course now - we only seem to sing that to wind up stewards - "Stand up if you hate palace" from now on maybe ....

One small blessing, no sign of the "Easy! Easy!" chant - just as well as it wasn't .....

I guess the last word should be: can we have less quantity and more quality in the singing/chanting. The singers barely paused to draw breath.

ffs that "la la la - Kamzin Richards" chant has just got to be the worst - can we not come up with something a bit smarter than that akin to the "Posh Spice is a slapper .... OGH" type material.

*rant over*

Stumpy

Sep 24, 2005
Brighton
CKR- It's no joke, We broght him with a can of coke,
And a nik-nak-paddy-wack give a dog a bone pepsi-cola f**k off home!

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I was not there today, but on the racist chant thing when we went to burley last season before the general election there were vote BNP posters everywhere. it truely has some shitty racist inhabitants.

Its al a bit love thy neighbour up there

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Stumpy said:

You f*** off home you twatt

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Those singing didn't have chance to draw breath as we were trying to make up for those not singing. Best of the day , in my opinion ,was on the train back to Leeds after the match,when we pulled into Hebden Bridge and burst into a chorus of "Hebden Bridge is full of lesbians !!!".

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Is Grimsby that bad?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Hebden Bridge is full of of dykes, dykes and more dykes!!!

Jesus christ, moaning people didn't stop to draw breath! It is great that people sing non stop throughtout the game. I didn't hear Burnley sing at all.

And that Colin Kazim-Richards song to the tune of always coca-cola is good.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Stumpy said:

Should definitely be used for the Palace game next month! With Pepsi Cola removed and the obvious inserted!...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Stumpy said:

That is a quality song. Hope to be using that at Palarse.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
rogue said:
[
B]Is Grimsby that bad? [/B]
Of course it is, the only part of the country 20 years behind everyone else.:( :( :( :(

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I gave m'self Migraine from singing (or might have been the 7 pints of Warsteiner, cant be sure!)

But, turned round to see Bakesy nearly brain haemoraging (spelt wrong) from singing!

:clap2: :lolol: :clap2:

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
The Northstander said:
I gave m'self Migraine from singing (or might have been the 7 pints of Warsteiner, cant be sure!)

But, turned round to see Bakesy nearly brain haemoraging (spelt wrong) from singing!

That'll explain why my voice has gone then:lolol: :lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
seagullsovergrimsby said:
Those singing didn't have chance to draw breath as we were trying to make up for those not singing. Best of the day , in my opinion ,was on the train back to Leeds after the match,when we pulled into Hebden Bridge and burst into a chorus of "Hebden Bridge is full of lesbians !!!".

Oi, my missus owns a house in Hebden :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
The Northstander said:

Been on the sauce too i'm afraid.:lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
fatboy said:
Hebden Bridge is full of of dykes, dykes and more dykes!!!

Jesus christ, moaning people didn't stop to draw breath! It is great that people sing non stop throughtout the game. I didn't hear Burnley sing at all.

And that Colin Kazim-Richards song to the tune of always coca-cola is good.

About time you actually got a song going. The problem with fans like you is you never give a damn. Never get fans going just stand back and watch all the time. Burnley probably out sung you and you can't give credit where it is due. About time you backed up the comments. I remember last season when you gave it large on the radio yet never got involved at matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here