Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley or Norwich may be rescheduled

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It would be much more sensible to move the Norwich game because its away from home. Plenty more could travel on a Saturday.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Norwich away please. The 28th is my birthday!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Scarface said:
Didn't this happen last year too with the Leeds game originally scheduled for mid week?

Yes. I'd booked a days holiday to go up to Leeds and then missed the match altogether because Ned was best man at a wedding on the Saturday the fixture was changed to.
I would prefer the Norwich game to be changed although I have booked 14th Feb off work.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This had better not happen - when is an announcement going to be made as I have plans for 28.01

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Beach Hut said:
This had better not happen - when is an announcement going to be made as I have plans for 28.01

They changed the game last year at the last minute much to the disgust of my ex girlfriend who did not want me to go to football on my birthday!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
filthy said:
Id rather have the norwich game moved as i will beable to make that one instead of the current date, if the burnley game gets moved it means that probabily more of there fans will make the trip
Good.........we need the revenue.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
I was hoping that they would change it as I am in York on the 31st but will await to any official announcement before I get too excited!

Whilst I like evening games I'd rather be able to see the game than rely on text messages from The Auditor!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's not official.

It hasn't changed yet.

Burnley apparantly have some special training weekend organised so they told us thanks but no thanks.

I consider myself duly "ringtoned" :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here