Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley or Norwich may be rescheduled

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
Albion's home game against Burnley, scheduled for Tuesday, January 31, could be brought forward to the fourth round date of Saturday, January 28 now that both clubs are out of the FA Cup. Burnley were beaten in another all-Championship tie at Derby.

Nothing confirmed yet but fingers crossed it will go ahead

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
luke17 said:
Albion's home game against Burnley, scheduled for Tuesday, January 31, could be brought forward to the fourth round date of Saturday, January 28 now that both clubs are out of the FA Cup. Burnley were beaten in another all-Championship tie at Derby.

Nothing confirmed yet but fingers crossed it will go ahead

So the Norwich could still be move.

Get in.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No F**KING way. I have now booked to be in London on the 28th.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Why change it to a Saturday? Everyone knows evening matches are more enjoyable. :censored:

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
The last Saturday game in Norwich that never happened was fun!!!

I do not want any extra Saturday's at Withdean if at all possible. They are rubbish.

Cancel as many games as possible like the last Saturday game in Norwich just mean a better excuse to go there again for a :drink: in which is one of the best places in England for a :drink:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
luke17 said:
Cancel as many games as possible like the last Saturday game in Norwich just mean a better excuse to go there again for a :drink: in which is one of the best places in England for a :drink:

I ended up in Norwich something like 3 times in a 2 week period, due to the league game and then those cup ties.

It is a good day on the piss, but leave at a premium due to the summer invasion plans....

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
bhafc4eva said:
Why change it to a Saturday? Everyone knows evening matches are more enjoyable. :censored:

I agree. We play much better in evening games.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Id rather have the norwich game moved as i will beable to make that one instead of the current date, if the burnley game gets moved it means that probabily more of there fans will make the trip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here