Bruno El Abd Upson Bridge
------------Hammond-----------
---Spanish Dave--Orlandi---
Buckley-----------------Barnes
---------------Ulloa---------------

Ankergren, Calderon, Greer, Dicker, Vicente, JFC, CMS

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
.................Superman.................

--Bruno....Upson.....El-Abd....Bridge

...................Hammond................

.............Lopez...........Vicente........

Buckley.............................Orlandi

.......................Ulloa.....................

that attack is starting to look good now and I was there in 1983. Bridcutt hasn't done his ligament has he? I shall be visting Sussex to use 1 of my parents' season tickets. They've been giving their seats (East stand upper, middle of pitch, great view) away to a bloke who does an hour's gardening. If you fancy attending Amex for 90 minutes of gardening duties in North Lancing, let me know. The chap's already broken a pot and sliced through an electrical cable so it doesn't matter if you're an imbecile, you'll probably still pass muster.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
according to the cardiff city commentator and the guy who wrote the BBC report, this will be the team for Burnley:

Big Slovakian, Saltor, El-Hab, Upson, Bridge; Birdcutt, Darren Hammond, Orlandi; Lopez, Buckley, Jose U-LL-oa.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
according to the cardiff city commentator and the guy who wrote the BBC report, this will be the team for Burnley:

Big Slovakian, Saltor, El-Hab, Upson, Bridge; Birdcutt, Darren Hammond, Orlandi; Lopez, Buckley, Jose U-LL-oa.

there should be two more Hammonds in there surely?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
You just know that Burnley are going to play an 11 - 0 formation with everybody behind the ball and never venturing over the halfway line.

We really need to get a very early goal or 2.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Start at 100 miles an hour and score early and before them, then at least we won't lose !!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Start at 100 miles an hour and score early and before them, then at least we won't lose !!!
You mean The Blackburn Principle.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Need to win 2 out of the next 3 to stay on track. Calde to do bridders job on sat if Hammond and crofty are still broken.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
You just know that Burnley are going to play an 11 - 0 formation with everybody behind the ball and never venturing over the halfway line.

We really need to get a very early goal or 2.
I disagree. Think it's burnleys last chance of making the play offs, so they'll be looking for three points. Which will make a pleasant change from recent times at the Amex!!!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here