Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burning John Prescott

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Apologies if someone has posted this before but i did a search and couldn't find anything?

Caught the end of a local news story on TV last night (think it was BBC but could be wrong) and some local village tossers somewhere were putting the DP on top of their bonfire as guy fawkes! :flameboun

Can't find anything on the net about it but seems a bit harsh to me considering it wasn't even Falmer residents, i mean last year or year before they put Saddam Hussain up!

Don't quite think 2 jags is in that league yet!

Fuckin tree huggers! :angry:

Last edited:

Meade's_Ball said:
Yup. A great goalkeeping rapist who had that enviable mother-lover-son relationship with the spherical Fern Britten.

Is that how he earned his Blue Peter badge?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought burning an effigy of a person is against the law.

Firle got in trouble for burning Pikeys (although I applaud them, as it was far too PC), surely they should get in trouble for burning our DPM.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
BarrelofFun said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought burning an effigy of a person is against the law.

Firle got in trouble for burning Pikeys (although I applaud them, as it was far too PC), surely they should get in trouble for burning our DPM.

I thought they had torched a caravan ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can we put the whole government on there while we are at it.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
BarrelofFun said:

Right, that's it. You're on my effigy list.

*singe*

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
BarrelofFun said:

Since when was burning an effigy illegal, or is this just a general whinge against the "the PC legions", a group no-one can define but seems to include more people the more of a right-wing nutter you are. I understand Looney believes the entire population of the EU are part of the PC conspiracy

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I thought burning a person was illegal that is all. The caravan with Pikey on it, what a load of nonsense. I didnt think Pikey was an official term, or were the legal eagles accepting that it is justifiable to call them pikeys

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm almost certain last year (at Lewes) they had a float with a giant John Prescott strangling a Seagull in an Albion shirt.
While the intention wasn't to insult Prescott, the effigy no doubt got burnt with everything else.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We only love prescott because of Falmer, therefore there are many people who might want to burn him. You don't have to be evil to be burnt at Lewes anyway, just topical

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here