Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burke

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Have I asked anything else apart from what his credential are? No!
I asked just out of interest that's all.......IDIOT !

I think the tone was set by......what credentials does he actually have?

The 'actually' in that sentence is completely superfluous other than to accentuate your opinion that he probably doesn't have any - which is how everyone has pretty much read it. Otherwise you would have surely written...what credentials does he have?

You've then overreacted to a perfectly reasonable and justified bit of sarcasm.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I think the tone was set by......what credentials does he actually have?

The 'actually' in that sentence is completely superfluous other than to accentuate your opinion that he probably doesn't have any - which is how everyone has pretty much read it. Otherwise you would have surely written...what credentials does he have?

You've then overreacted to a perfectly reasonable and justified bit of sarcasm.

Hah, very good.

For what it's worth, I'm happy with the players we've brought in, I think our midfield now has a great range of options including strength, height, experience, vision, creativity and skill.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hah, very good.

For what it's worth, I'm happy with the players we've brought in, I think our midfield now has a great range of options including strength, height, experience, vision, creativity and skill.
and width!!

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I find it interesting to have a nose around LinkedIn to see the other behind the scenes types...

Looks like we've got our very own Peter Brand (Jonah Hill's character in Moneyball)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisbakerfootball

Attachments

• moneyball-jonah-hill.jpg
    moneyball-jonah-hill.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 85

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Academy Player Recruitment Manager: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-anderson-bhafc/10/342/357

Not sure if it's been picked up on before, but from the looks of his profile, Mark Anderson is alluding to being 'most influential' in the scouting/signing of Winnifred Zaha... (it reads that way to me anyway)

"I have been most influential in various top player signings and have recently had several young players playing in first teams at top 5 Premiership clubs, one of which has been a home grown talent, who is now playing for the England A team, he is now recogonised as one of the most highly rated young players for club and country."

It would be quite a coup if we've poached the guy that discovered Winni... and a good sign for the future with the academy too.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
From reading this thread it would appear that the people we are no bringing in to our recruitment plans are all very well qualified and experienced which augers well for the future and the new acadamy

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
He is also really good at FIFA 13, won the Champions League with Bury on Football Manager and is the reigning Sussex Subutteo champion.

He knows a lot about football, people will have to go elsewhere for a needless scapegoat..

D

Deleted member 2719

When compared to Barry Lloyd's CV, I think it holds up.

If Barber truly wanted to make savings he could ditch the Burke and bring back our Bazza.

Bazza is a legend, Burke will never be.

Long live Bazza.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
He is also really good at FIFA 13, won the Champions League with Bury on Football Manager and is the reigning Sussex Subutteo champion.

He knows a lot about football, people will have to go elsewhere for a needless scapegoat..

This binfest has certainly stopped unusually short for NSC... Clearly no argument vs his experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here