Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess officially signs for Blackpool

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dougal said:
what a fuckin joke . 25k FFS he's miles better than anything we got and had to be worth the risk.
Pull your f***ing fingers out your arse for fucks sake .

:lolol:

Think you need to change that text under your name now:salute:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
this is the bloke that has been headline news for 3 weeks , we've put every effort into talking about him and tracking him and going on about him non stop.

then he whimpers to another club for a pittance . . . what a joke .

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dougal said:
:salute:

who's the techie in da house

Change it to

"Algie fan club":wave:

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
Ricardo Fuller does not 'do medicals'. this has not stopped him swapping clubs with some regularity on a pay-as-you-play basis. It's not that uncommon.

Btw did Danny Cullip pass a medical with us before signing?...think there was talk that he didn't.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It says he REFUSED a medical.
That being the case, I think the club have made the right decision. Its not just the fee - you're also committing to paying the fella's wages as well. If we took a gamble, and it turned out his knee is still f***ed and he's on the sidelines for months on end, then there's be plenty of ranting on here about what dickheads we've been taking a chance on a player who wouldn't even have a medical before he signed. And with no medical, there'd be no insurance payout, so we'd end up well and truley lumbered.

Its a pisser, but I'd rather we invested whatever cash we have a little more wisely than taking a punt on a potential crock.

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
So long as El-Abd kicks his knees in when we play Slackpool I don't care

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Kinky Gerbils said:
Im with Mcghee and the club on this one.

That will be a first for you Kinky.Carefull you might get to like McGhee after all:ohmy:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Nonetheless, when we play Blackpool I'll be sellng my house and all its contents, emptying my bank account, cashing in my pension and borrowing as much money as I can from every possible source, and lumping every penny of it on Burgess scoring against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here